It's here again, and still only $29.97 and once again contains AWESOME essential oil information!
The most AMAZING offer of the year, The Ultimate Healthy Bundle! Where else could you find soooo many ebooks, with so much AWESOME information, for you and your family!? The Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle - A complete healthy living library from top authors, plus $200 of bonus products you'll love. A $1030 value!! Something a little extra fantastic, for $10 more you can get this bundle for your e-reader -Kindle or Nook. In this bundle there is even an essential oil book If you wanted to just dabble in the healthy living without giving your arm and leg for info, this is THE BEST place to start - MORE than enough information to get you started, and if you find it isn't for you, then not much is loss - there is even a guarantee. Please use my link when purchasing, I SOOO much appreciate it. ACT FAST because this offer is only available until Sept. 15th!
The Ultimate Healthy Bundle.
Wishing You Lots of Healthy Blessings!
Experience the power of pure peppermint oil!
(Taken from 101 Uses for Lemon, Lavender & Peppermint Intro Kit)
1. Calm a Tempest. Just one drop of peppermint oil rubbed on the stomach or taken internally can calm indigestion, an upset stomach or other internal digestive commotion. A must-have when traveling!
2. Restore Vitality in the Mouth. When your breath is sharp and your mouth feels furry, peppermint oil with water (and lemon oil) creates a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse that leaves a lasting crisp, clean feeling.
3. It’s About Air Flow. When sinuses seem to be clogged, and throats swollen and scratchy, diffuse peppermint oil (or apply topically on the chest) for almost immediate relief and revitalizing air flow. Peppermint acts as an expectorant and may provide relief for colds, cough, sinusitis, asthma, and bronchitis.
4. Cool the Joints. When the ravages of time wreak havoc on your joints, leaving that hot and achy feeling, peppermint oil mixed with lavender oil cools like an ice bath, but you to stay warm and dry.
5. Feel Full, Faster. Satiety. It’s about feeling full, and not overeating. The aroma of peppermint oil has the ability to make you feel full, faster…especially if you breathe it in during a meal!
6. Cool Your Tootsies. If you’ve been on your feel all day or religiously wear hard soled shoes, just add peppermint oil to a cold water compress to cool your overworked, over heated tootsies.
7. Perk Up. The invigorating aroma of peppermint is a wonderful, non-stimulating way to perk up on long drives, in school, during late night homework or any other time you need to “burn the midnight oil.”
8. Energize Your Lather. Some shampoo and conditioner combos can make you want to go back to sleep. No energy. No pep. No fun. Not good. Add peppermint to your potions to stimulate the scalp, energize and wake up! The oil is an antiseptic in nature, and can also help remove dandruff and lice.
9. Allergies Beware. Peppermint oil has the ability to relax smooth muscles in the body — the same muscles that line our airways and become affected in allergy season. Peppermint oil (with lemon) should certainly
be another arrow in your allergy treatment quiver!
10. Chase Away Tension Headaches. Got a mind numbing headache? A few drops of peppermint dabbed on your temples, neck and sinuses can quickly spring into action and chase that headache away!
11. Help Kids Get on the Ball. The next time Junior is a little unresponsive to all that is going on with school and homework, try spritzing a little peppermint on his shirt before study time, placing drop on
the tongue or under the nose for improved concentration and alertness.
12. Seep, Soak & Revitalize. After a long day, apply peppermint, let it seep in and then soak in a warm bath or shower. The refreshing peppermint vapor will make you feel cool, relaxed and energized
13. Add a Refreshing Kick to Your Tea. Just one drop of peppermint oil can add life to any herbal tea (without having to add lots of sugar) while also aiding in normal digestion or to relieve heartburn.
14.A “Should I Work Out Today?” Antidote. You ask yourself this question. It’s OK. Using peppermint oil prior to exercise immediately awakens your senses and gets you in your right mind so you can crank.
15. A Snack Vendor’s Nightmare. When you get that mid-morning craving, diffuse peppermint oil to reign in the urge to snack on junk food, or anything else that might appear before you.
Cooking & Food
16. Add Zip to All Things Chocolate. Enhance your chocolate in a gazillion ways: gourmet hot chocolate, mint brownie frosting, peppermint bark, peppermint patties, peppermint brownies, peppermint chocolate Bundt cake, red velvet cupcakes with white chocolate peppermint cream cheese, yum!
17. Brisk, Delightful Confections. Peppermint chiffon cake, homemade candy canes, butter mints, peppermint ice cream, peppermint glaze over pastries and cookies, homemade peppermint patties.
18. Unforgettable Beverages. Peppermint water on ice, peppermint mocha, peppermint tea, peppermint hot chocolate, that’s right … it’s all delish.
Body & Mind
19. Wake Up Your Mind. Peppermint oil activates the limbic function in your brain. The limbic function helps control things like emotions and long-term memory and is related to olfactory structures in your nose.
20. An Itch Fix. If you have the after effects of a sunburn where skin is a little warm and itchy, apply a drop of peppermint oil (mixed with lavender) to cool, soothe and stop itching.
21. Theme Park Relief. If you’ve got that “OH my gosh I can’t believe I just went on a spinning ride” feeling, four or five drops of peppermint rubbed on the stomach can calm smooth stomach muscles and help dispel discomfort.
22. Travel to the Arctic, Without Traveling. When you add a few drops of peppermint to your ice water, it not only improves the taste, but also leaves you with a feeling of cool, refreshing arctic wind in your airways!
23. Burrow No More. If you find a tick has decided to make your skin its home, just give that tick a nice bath of peppermint oil with a cotton swab. The tick will stop burrowing, remove its head and then he’s
24. Don’t Make It Easy on the Critters. Many household bugs do not like peppermint oil — ants, aphids, beetles, plant lice, mice and cockroaches try to steer clear of peppermint. Just add to water in a spray
bottle and spray where you think pests grace you with their presence!
25. Clean Naturally. Peppermint oil is a wonderful natural cleaning agent because it has antifungal and antibacterial properties. Spray on countertops and bathroom surfaces, scrub, and enjoy cleaner clean.
26. Sleep Like a Baby. If you find you are having a hard time sleeping, peppermint oil helps activate cold-sensitive receptors in the skin and mucosal tissues. When used this way, it may help with insomnia.
27. Quell Apathy. When you’re with someone who feels gloomy or like they “just don’t care”, ask them to try peppermint oil (aromatically, topically, or internally) to stimulate their mental sharpness and focus.
28. It’s About a State of Mind. Someone’s mental outlook can be a game changer. If they are shocked, stressed out or nervous, peppermint oil may help restore feelings of normalcy and balance.
29. Tame a Toothache. Peppermint oil can act as a concentrated natural pain killer and muscle relaxant, especially with painful gums, teething or recent dental work.
30 Alleviate Internal Strife. When used topically or internally, peppermint is a favorite for fresh relief from cramping, indigestion to diarrhea. Skip the antacids and go with peppermint oil!
31. For That “Marathon in Clogs” Feeling. When you feel like you’ve just run a marathon in clogs, and your feet are a hot mess of ouch, massage peppermint oil onto aching feet, joints, and strained muscles.
32. Leap from Lethargic. Feeling lethargic or in a brain fog? Peppermint has been known to improve blood circulation and awareness, leaving you with an energized, awake feeling.
33. Go Eight-Leg Free. When you diffuse peppermint into the room, you’ll notice fewer spiders. Why? They don’t like it. It’s safe, contains no harsh chemicals or pesticides. It doesn’t kill the spiders, but forces them out.
Thank you and Enjoy, AND tell me what YOU use peppermint oil for! = ) Joelle
Sorry! I didn't realize how colorless this picture was!
I'm not sure I have ever had a REAL margarita. Every time I went to Chi Chi's Mexican Restaurant, I got one of the specialty flavored margaritas. They were kinda like Slurpees for adults. Yummy! So.....REAL margaritas never looked or seemed all that fun to me. = ) I used lime, sweet and salt so it kinda sounded
margarita like; hence Margarita Apples. Easy to make if you have Lime Essential Oil on hand.
1 Fuji Apple
2 drops Lime Essential Oil
1/2 tsp Honey
Sprinkles of Salt and Cinnamon
*Sprinkles of granulated sugar optional
I use my handy-dandy Pampered Chef Apple Slicer to cut the apples. Use a glass plate or bowl. I use honey as a carrier for the oil. Put the honey on the plate/bowl, and drop the 2 drops of oil in and mix it around. Put your apples slices on the plate/bowl and smear them around to get them covered with the honey-oil mix. Now sprinkle a tiny amount of salt, and sprinkle cinnamon so they look nicely sprinkled on = ) AND if you are using sugar, sprinkle sugar on now too. That's it. A pretty healthy snack.
Hot Shot Apples: Use OnGuard, NO Salt, and use cinnamon (maybe cinnamon oil for extra HOT =)
Lemon Drop Apples: Use Lemon with or without salt, sprinkle with sugar, and NO cinnamon.
Some of the great uses for lime aside for using it in recipes are for bacterial infections, fever, sore throat, gum or grease removal; it can also help brighten a pale, dull complexion by removing dead skin cells. You can use it to make a fruit and veggie wash. Just think of all the money you'll save right there! That stuff can be expensive! Due to photo-sensitivity, if using topically, avoid direct sunlight 12 hours after use. I personally have never experienced problems, but those words must be said in case some is sensitive. Click here for a few more details on Lime.
Even though most people think of needing protection during the cooler months, quite a few people are constantly battling germs because they are germ-a-phobes! All of this battling can create environments perfect for super-bugs, and will leave your system more vulnerable to attacks. - that is when you are using items that are not from natural sources! An immunity boosting oil is a perfect oil to use to do all that battling and will not harm you or the environment. Immunity boosting oils have even been known to take out MRSA! This link her will take you to a handy-dandy DIY Hand Sanitizer. The following are many uses for an immunity boosting oil, and then a whole list of 52 MORE uses! You may have wondered "How could I use oils on a daily basis?", well here is a good start! In the future, I will have a short post on more oils that can be used on a daily basis.
Be Well!! Joelle
Apply to surfaces to kill germs and pathogens. Diffuse in rooms to provide immune support and to rid the area of bacteria, viruses, mold, and fungi.
Apply topically with massage to feet, back, neck and shoulders to offer immune support.
Apply with lymphatic massage at the onset of or during illness. The oils included in this type of blend are GRAS.
Take 2-3 drops per day orally for 3 days prior to surgery and apply with massage to strengthen immune system and guard against infection.
Take orally with honey, agave, or juice at the onset of nagging symptoms of cold, flu, and viruses.
At the onset of sore throat or to fight laryngitis, place 2-3 drops in ¼ cup of water, gargle, swish and pull for 5 minutes, then spit. Take 2 drops internally.
Add 2-3 drops of protection blend and 1 drop of Lemon in 1 tablespoon of olive oil and take internally every hour up to 8 hours while relief comes from gallbladder attacks. One can apply similarly using digestive blends.
Add several drops to distilled water in a spray bottle and use the mixture to disinfect surfaces in the kitchen and bathroom.
52 Top uses for an immunity boosting antimicrobial blend of essential oils.
1. Mix with a tblsp of water, gargle for 1 minute then swallow at the on-set of a sore throat.
2. Put 5 drops Oregano and 5 drops on guard in a 00 capsule and take 3 times daily at the on set of cold or flu symptoms.
3. Put on the soles children's feet at night during cold & flu season to support immune system.
4. Put several drops on a bowl of hot – hot water and breathe in the vapors as it begins to volatilize when you have lung congestion.
5. Put 50 drops in a spray bottle with 30 oz of distilled water. Shake often and use to sanitize kitchen and bathroom surfaces.
6. Add to your dishwasher for micro clean dishes.
7. Add to your laundry cycle for micro clean clothes.
8. Add to your mop water for cleaner floors.
9. Apply to bee and insect stings to neutralize the toxin and relieve the pain.
10. Gargle and brush daily for healthy teeth and gum's and to prevent and treat gum disease.
11. Apply to gum's and teeth, or swish with 5 drops of oil & 1tbsp of water for pain relief from toothaches and after dental work.
12. Diffuse in homes or business to kill air borne pathogens, inhibit mold and build immune systems.
13. Put a few drops on air filters when changing them to kill pathogens in the duct work.
14. Add to Emergen-C or Orange juice to help congestion and fight flu and cold.
15. Put a drop in your mouth and push or squeeze it around to relive smoking urges. (enhance with an extra drop or two of Clove.)
16. For warts, apply topically, rotating between Oregano & Frankincense.
17. Apply a drop on a pets sore or wound to enhance healing.
18. Have the diffuser going in your home when the kids come home to ward off germs.
19. Make an anti-biotic blend using the immunity blend (12 drops) Oregano (6 drops) Frankincense (2 drops) in a 00 gel cap.
20. Add 15 drops to every cup of corn starch, mix and sprinkle on carpet. Rake, leave for 1 hour then vacuum for micro clean carpet.
21. Mix a 2-3 drops of on guard and 2 drops of Lemon EO with honey or agave in a teaspoon for a cold or cough relief medicine for kids.
22. Gargle with 1 tbps of water and 1 drop each of Lemon and on guard hourly for laryngitis.
23. Put several drops on the HVAC vents of a hotel room or office to kill airborne pathogens and germs.
24. Mix with baking soda to clean bathtubs.
25. Apply neat to the toes and nails to combat fungus.
26. Combine 2 tbps of water with 5 drops of on guard in a small glass and store your toothbrush overnight to sanitize.
27. Use a 50/50 mix of on guard and purified water and spray onto oven interior. Leave for 15 minutes, then wipe away greasy spots.
28. Apply to hands to remove stubborn, sticky substances like tree sap.
29. Add to the water in your vacuum cleaner/steamer to disinfect the carpet.
30. Put a few drops in your vacuum bag to kill pathogens.
31. Put 15 drops in a 6oz spray bottle, shake and spray rooms, desks, or bed sheets to protect against pathogens.
32. Clean the upholstery and dashboard of your car.
33. Gargle with on guard and 1 tbsp of water prior speaking engagements or singing performances.
34. Rub on stains as a pre-wash stain remover.
35. Add 3 drops to your tooth brush and brush every day for a healthy mouth and to prevent cavities, gum disease.
36. Apply to teeth that have been damaged or broken to help them heal.
Make a spray with 15 drops for every 6 oz of water, use the spray for:
37. Wipe doorknobs and other things touched by the public.
38. Wipe dirty piano keys to clean and disinfect.
39. Use to clean childrens hands when traveling.
40. Use on the steering wheel and gearshift of your vehicle.
41. Use on public telephones to remove germs.
42. Use on public computer keyboards and mice.
43. Use as an underarm deodorant.
44. Spray on hands before and after shaking hands with a lot of people.
45. Spray in public restrooms on airplanes to reduce airborne bacteria.
46. Carry for protection in countries with cholera, malaria or dysentery.
47. Use as an air freshener for cooking odors or other unwanted smells.
48. Take to the gym and spray all the equipment you use.
49. Take to the supermarket and use to disinfect shopping cart handles.
50. Use in the classroom for desks, tables and other items handled by children.
51. Spray in your mouth and throat at first onset of cold or bronchitis.
52. Spray on shower stalls and bathroom walls to disinfect and remove mold.
Finally! I can sit down and write again. = ) I have a few things that are sitting on the back burner in my brain, and I need to get them out. I decided today was a good day to release one of them.
I woke up and decided I wanted to read about natural yeast bread-baking; it took me to artisan bread-making, and how we have morphed from the natural way of growing wheat and making bread to present day stuff we call bread. It is said, by this process, of using natural yeast, that for some, this bread might be edible for someone who has a wheat allergy or has a gluten intolerance, and possibly even someone who has Celiac's Disease, BUT by no means would I tell anybody, "It works, you should try it!" It is such an interesting read to find out about how the natural yeast "eats" the gluten and creates probiotics to aid in the digestion of the wheat. The longer it ferments, the better the body will process it. This is my VERY BRIEF summary. A sourdough bread maker in Santa Monica, who uses this process, claims he has people who have these problems with wheat, come to him at a farmer's market, and buy only his bread because they can eat it without side-effects. What an awesome thing! For those of you who would like to read more about that, here is a good place to start, and here is another.
Now on to topic = )
You may have noticed some key words above, natural, morphed and side-effects. One of the things about using essential oils is that they are natural, and when you use them, you are getting away from modern medicine that has been morphed from natural medicine, and therefore; when you use the essential oils, you will not get the side effects like OTC"S or pharmaceuticals cause because they have been morphed! Did you catch that?? (If you think about it, it resembles the things we have done to our food.) I'm not saying dump your doctor, but use what he is telling you and see if you can do something that may be less harmful to your body in the long run. Perhaps changing your diet, and using alternatives like essential oils, BUT make sure they are of the highest quality so you are getting the maximum effect. The most bang for your buck you might say! Why use a whole bottle of the cheap stuff, when you can get the same effect out of a few drops of CPTG Essential Oils, they are so pure you can take them internally to boot!!
The EO's I use have trademarked their oils with a label CPTG - Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade - see above. Some of the popular questions that I get asked are "What is CPTG?", "Why are they different?" or "How is it that I can take these internally? Isn't that dangerous?"
Again, CPTG stands for Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade, the only thing that is trademarked is the logo.
The wording Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade is not. These products are not FDA approved. The FDA does not regulate any essential oils. "CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade®* quality protocol employs five different analytical methods to ensure these essential oils are both pure (extracts contain only the volatile aromatic compounds of a plant), and potent (extracts have consistent chemical
composition from batch to batch). The CPTG quality protocol requires the use of independent laboratories for standardization and testing." The testing methods in detail can be found here. You may be able to just say they certify themselves, but then again so do all of the other companies out there unless they have an organic or kosher certification, and even then, that is all that is being certified - whether it is organic or kosher. I would much rather have a company that goes through the many processes that this company does to maintain purity and consistency than a company who does not have this information so readily available. This is how WE are different. They ensure that their products are free of EVERYTHING but the plant oil it's self. You might say. "Beyond Organic."
They are so pure that they CAN be taken internally. There are a couple that have a "do not take internally" mark on them (like Wintergreen), but use with discretion and talk with a naturopath or holistic healer about it. Do your research so that you know and are okay with what you are doing. When it comes to "ify" things, don't go with, "Well, the rep said I could!" I will tell you I have done something, but what you do is up to you!"
Rather than me go into the greater details of what the laboratory does and/or if you need more than my
rambling, here is a copy of the brochure.
You can actually find people having huge debates on this whole issue of CPTG, but as I have said, I would rather have the purity and consistency of the EO's I use, than care about that the FDA or some
government agency did not certify them. I don't trust the government anyways with food and medicine. I am not worried about why so and so left a company, or that even my company is MLM. I stayed away from MLM for almost ten years. I avoided my companty for 2, but then I decided it was win-win for me. I was already passionate about natural health and essential oils, but I did not make money with it. With my EO Company, I have learned more than I ever thought I could learn, I have been able to help and educate more people than before, AND I make money with it. I am ready and willing to show ANYONE and EVERYONE the amazing powers of these essential oils so that you can use them on your family, AND make an income IF you choose!
I am not sure this post went the way I wanted it, but it's out there! Please comment or ask questions!
Love Life! Joelle
My life is a little crazy and I can't always get everything done that I should probably get done in a day, week or month ie: laundry, mopping the floor, vacuuming, etc. You get the idea. Housework in general! Well, now I have legitimate proof that it is not as basic, as people "who know" present it. Meaning, I get a lot of advice of how I should do it. For 3 and 1/2 days my mom "walked in my shoes," as I went away on a 3 Day Retreat for my EO business! When I got home, she told me, "I don't know how you do all this running around, and cooking food, I can't get anything done, and I had to start making dinner in the morning!" Well she made a better effort than I do when it comes to getting food to everyone at dinner time. My family probably thought it is was pretty special that they got dinner before 8pm! I informed my little guy that Grama was going to have to come help again when I leave for seven days, and he told me, "YOU might not want to do that." = )
Anyway.....This retreat is exclusively for people who have acheived ranking of Elite or Premier, who belong to the same group, as I do. If you have ever been apart of a company like this, you may have noticed that usually the people who make all the money (who can already afford it), get to do special trips like this - Not Fair, I know! BUT, this event is put on every month, for anyone, in our group, who achieves the rank of Elite or Premier, they are the people who are working their butts off, don't make a ton of money yet, and don't usually get recognized, but who are the core reason why the higher ups are raking in the big bucks. SOOO, Alysse Sedovy and her husband Patrick have taken it upon themselves to put on this retreat monthly to reward those hard workers and to help teach them how to grow their business bigger and better! They flew people in, they provided massive amounts of delicious food and snacks, a wealth of training information, and even showed us how much money they make, and shared their reason "WHY" they choose do this business.
On the first day (I happen to be close enough to be able to drive to this event), I drove an hour and half to do an intimate (50 people) "Meet with the owners" and get to ask questions. After 2 and 1/2 hours we took off and drove 2 and a quarter hours up into the beautiful mountains and canyons of Utah County, to a little hideaway, which just so happened to be an hour and a half away from my home. It was kinda funny that I was now so close to home. I checked in, and chose my cabin room and bed. 12 beds per room. I waited to make sure someone didn't actually need the lower bunk before I claimed it. I didn't really want to be sandwiched between two beds or have my head 18 inches from the ceiling - although those top bunkers did get a special prize! Those lucky dogs! If you notice on the vent there is an Aroma Ace Diffuser. Yes! We got to chose an oil to run in our room at night. Of course we chose Serenity. 12 people sleeping away from home, with all sorts of different sleep schedules, we thought this would help keep things serene = ) We seemed to have a few night owls in our cabin, but we all seemed to manage just fine! The bathrooms had 4 shower stalls and 4 sinks, and in each shower there was doTERRA's shampoo and conditioner and a bar of the soap, and on each sink there was the Skin Care Kit, EO Toothpaste and EO Foaming Hand Wash. These were there for ALL of us to use and experience. I had not tried ANY of those products yet, so I was STOKED, and extremely pleased with the quality of it all.
On top of having breakfast, lunch, dinner AND snacks prepared for us, we had sessions we sat through to learn more about building our business, and watched some inspirational videos. We played a little ping pong, volleyball and basketball. I received an Aroma Touch Massage. The only one I have ever received was from the
lady I traded with during training when I was getting certified to perform Aroma Touch Massages. So to receive one by someone who has done many, was truly a gift! I slept so well, and bounced out of bed after only 5 1/2 hours of sleep! It has also inspired me to get on with it and get a massage table purchased so I can give those beneficial massages to others. We also had a Masquerade Ball. We dressed up in semi-formal attire, and got a little crazy with costumes and masks. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of me, but you can see one of my roommates and new friend on the left. Doesn't she look fabulous!? We were also given an incentive that if we become Silver (another ranking), in 60 days, we will receive a limited edition Green Purse. $150 value. Some people are VERY inspired by this. Purses are not really my thing, but that won't keep me from trying!
I found myself in great company. There was an NFL football player there. He had played for 17 years with the Green Bay Packers and Tennessee Titans. Name: Craig Hentrich. There was a Christian actor from Salt Lake City, who has starred in a movie called Saint Street. Name: Jarrod Phillips. I met a cute little Filipino lady who has been a single mother for 14 years, and living day to day selling lumpia (egg rolls: for the mainstream people), but is now able to supplement her income with her EO business. This was special to me because I grew up with lumpia, my best friend from childhood is Filipino and this little lady only lives about an hour a way. That means I can buy lumpia from her! I met a lady who moved to Utah from Arizona to be closer to her family while she was dying. She was exposed to toxic mold and it was taking a toll on her. She was overweight and in a wheelchair. She got started on Life Long Vitality and the oils. SHE is now a beautiful walking, talking, clean bill of health! Obviously hanging out with Alysse, a multi-millionaire (of Alysse's Bridal - which she sold a while back), was a blessing. She shared the ways she shares her wealth, and even told a story of why she would not do "It Works" business. I met a lady who did Pampered Chef for 10 years, and now makes 10,000 a month. She changed because Pampered Chef wasn't really residual, but this one is, and she is so happy with her new business, but of course still buys Pampered Chef because it is awesome stuff! My most favorite moment was when a girl got up for the talent show we had the night of our Masquerade Ball. She played the piano and sang a song that she had written. She shared how she had 4th Stage Lyme Disease, and prayed for healing, and was healed, and a story about a little boy who her and her church prayed for, but his healing looked different - he went to heaven, and this song she sang was birthed out of these experiences. As she began to play and sing, I began to sing to myself. I thought "How could I know this song?" I realized what was happening; it was my favorite song! I think the people at my table thought I was nuts. It took everything in me to not stand up, raise my hand, and worship at the top of my lungs. For sure then, everyone would have just known I was nuts! Come to find out, the song she wrote is sung on Christian Radio by a few artsts. The one I knew was by Natalie Grant - Your Great Name. I told the girl, Name: Krissy Nordhoff that that was my FAVORITE song. She was in disbelief = ) and was so appreciative. What a way to end the last day of the retreat!
I had a few personal obstacles to overcome while I was there. One being, "how could I ever do what some of these people do and make the amount of money that some of them make." Just the amount of money that Patrick and Alysse make, could discourage me from even trying - counter productive thinking, I know. I did say I had obstacles! Another trial was that the pre-paid phone service I had did not work in the area!! I was so stressed and frustrated, and at times, pre-occupied trying to figure out how I was going to get service and get in touch with my family who I just "abandoned!" = ) People could call me, but I could not call them. I could text though. Another trial. I got a text the second night there from my husband, "Can you get on a phone and call me as soon as you can." Oh great, I thought. I had to borrow someone's phone. I'm glad I was making friends so at least it wasn't too awkward to ask. They totally understood = ) Well, come to find out my little guy was throwing up and daddy needed to know what to do. "Mom's worst nightmare - little guy sick and I am not near home, and just "confirmation" "I shouldn't leave my family!" BUT, that is one of the reasons, I did need to go, I get pretty wrapped up in being mom. BUT never fear, I have my special medicine cabinet at home - Family Physician's Kit, all it took was to use the super duper digestive formula. Rub it on his tummy, and on the bottom of his feet, and use some lavendar for calming. All turned out well! My mother explained it that he was "Mommy Sick" kind of like when kids are homesick when they go to camp, but it wasn't him at camp, IT WAS ME! = )
Well, the day came when it was time to make that hour and half trip home. 15 hours of sleep in three days, a load of information, new friends and inspirations. I had lots to ponder and beautiful scenery to look at so the trip home went pretty fast - even though I was little tired. I know. Long post, but so incredible. I have an incredible company, with incredible life changing products. How is this EO company different than any other marketing company? Just ask and I will tell you! How can you get to one of these events? Just ask, and I will show you!
Blessings to you all! Joelle
I struggled where to place this blog - either in my main Joelle's Garden Blog or here. Even after knowing what I know, and reading this, I was STILL worried about it!! I may just ditch the first tab. I don't think my time allows for it. ANYWAY......I have been reading a book called the Slight Edge by Jeff Olson; a self/business improvement book. I read this section below, and it hits home for people who have a home based business.. The author was reading an article in a magazine while he waited for his very first sales call appt which he was VERY nervous for because "he wasn't a salesman".......
"The article was about funerals, and it informed me that at the average funeral about
For him this was liberating, after the first thought of being bummed, he realized how this freed him up.....It should make you think twice about how you do this thing called life!
"You know what? I thought. I don't give a damn what anybody thinks of what I 'm doing any more.
This is one of the things I struggle with the most - worrying that someone won't be interested or won't care or won't believe what I have to say; it holds me back in more than just business, it holds me back in life and in expressing myself. In turn, I just may be hurting someone, but will never know it. I'm pretty sure the Bible talks about worrying about what's going on in the here and now, and not doing things for what the future. Of course the Bible is talking about Heaven, and I am referring to your business and dreams.
This doesn't mean you stop caring about people; it just means you don't let their thoughts and opinions get in the way of the forward motion of your dreams and business!
Blessings to all!
Hi!! Where some of you are only here for the EO info, I don't like posting things twice, but sometimes things just cross over, but I will try and just send you a link to the other page so you don't have to read it twice.
My blogging friend Stephanie at Hope for Healing held a giveaway for me. for some Lemon Oil and she created an awesome recipe. Even though you may not be gluten free, it may give you some inspiration to make some muffins of your own with the oils.
This link will send you over to the recipe page to read what I wrote, and this link send you right to Stephanies page.
And remember, if you would ever like to know more about using and purchasing Essential Oils, please use the contact form. Any questions you may also comment. People can learn so many things just from a comment conversation! I am even putting together packages for people who would like to commit to one on one consultations. Just let me know!
Thanks for being here!!
I made this with one drop of Lemongrass Oil; hence the reason I am posting this here, but go ahead and click here for the whole recipe!
I'm Joelle and I am essential oil enthusiast. I am reinventing health care one oil at a time. I want to change the way everyone in the world looks at their health and wealth and teach them that they are responsible for that, and show them how to do it! For more info contact me. To see more about EO's click here.